Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jesus + Best friends =

These past two weekends have officially been dubbed two of the best in my span of twenty years thus far. After Worship in the "Woods", twenty-something year olds making blanket forts, a picnic at the park, tree hugging, the AWAKEN Conference, and large, red chairs with my favorite ladies, I would say that my smile continues to grow. Let's see what memories have been captured...

Worship in the "Woods":




AWAKEN 2010:







Can you see why my smile would be permanent?

Also, here is an e-thank you to my new followers:
You ladies are wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Two things: You take such great pictures!

    And...

    I was testing to see if I could leave a comment.

    Love you!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a wonderful time!! ♥

    ReplyDelete