Friday, February 26, 2010

Empty brain chatter and baby leaves.

I haven't really anything new to write about lately. I suppose I should do something mall rat-like, that way my mind is opened up to awkward situations, weird occurrences, and unusual events. If I were to even slightly open to the door to my thoughts, you would read nothing but my distaste for federal government, my new found respect for poetry and my remaining dislike for math. For now, you can take part in looking at the process of the growing leaves, and how much I love the signs of Spring:

4 comments:

  1. these photos are gorgeous! no signs of spring here, I wish.... we have over a foot of snow outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. Don't worry I also feel as though my brain has just left me hanging.

    Like all my ideas just dissappeared. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, loves!

    Ms. West, I feel the same. Like there was a cliff that my thoughts all dropped off and I'm not one for climbing. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs!
    I do wish you would share your newfound love of poetry, though. Any particular poem or poet?

    ReplyDelete