Monday, March 16, 2009

Cha-Cha.

I am supposed to be writing a paper. Actually, I have been meaning to write this paper for the past couple of hours. But, I blame one thing and one thing only... and no, it's not myself (that would be nincompoopish). I blame Dancing With the Stars! That's right, you heard me correctly. Hey, at least it wasn't Lost or some horrible, Sci-Fi hit like that. I don't really know what prompted me to seriously sit down, with a bowl of Reese's Puffs, and get sucked into this show. Though, one dancer (the fluffy one) actually made me look away and feel a bit of pity. I think more for the girl dancing with him; she really must feel like she pulled the short stick.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure where they decided to pick these contestants. My guess is they hold a carnival for stars and do a raffle. Just sayin'. Let's take a detailed look at the line up here:

Holly Madison - The girl who was Hugh Hefner's... well, who really knows.
Melissa - The turd who was dumped on national television by another turd! I'm sure they save her for last just to keep the ratings.
Jewel's husband - He's just a cowboy, who is, obviously, only known for being Jewel's jewel!
Another football player - Nice try at being Emmitt Smith.
A cute couple - Boring! All you get are "Awes!"
Steve-O - He was injured tonight, so I only got to watch the rehearsal dance where he was actually injured... that was pretty entertaining, actually.
Shawn Johnson - The cutey patootie who can say "Sorry, guys! Can't go to the movies tonight... I have Dancing With the Stars!"
The Fluffy one - That's all I got.

I don't remember the others? Sure. What I really do know is that my poor mother had to endure my "I could totally do that" moments. My attempts were very depressing and embarassing. I'm sure she's happy I'll be out of the house in a couple of months. Come on taxes!

Well, now I'm bored and looking at Larry, my fish, who is in a desperate need for a bowl cleaning. I'll put that off, too. Also, my random pictures today were quite unsuccessful. I hope tomorrow brings creepiness. We can only hope. Or I can only hope....

4 comments:

  1. Dancing with the Stars!?!?!? I just can't get into that....but if you don't tell anyone...I will admit to watching the season finale of The Bachelor....I think the guy who dumped her was the turd but Melissa da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the word 'nincompoop' should be used daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you put nincompoop into a poem!?!?!? Without birds of course!

    ReplyDelete