Monday, September 21, 2009

Reality bites.

I haven't posted in a while. It is most likely because the amount of stress that work, school and having a boyfriend can be. It is absolutely draining. Especially lately... I'm disliking my job, my boyfriend complains that I'm 221x more stressed out than usual and, well, school isn't so bad.

I really want a break from life. One of those breaks where it's just me, myself and I and we're relaxing somewhere very tropical and Jack Johnson songs are playing in the background on shuffle.

But I can't, because reality is all too real and it feels unremitting to my wants and needs. I suppose I'll ride this train out, but I don't know how long I can take the ride before jumping off.

I'm kidding.

I guess I can only say one thing: Such is life.
I'll add that to a sticky note.

No comments:

Post a Comment